Class Evaluation

1. Some things that I like d about this class is that I got to play a lot of games and that I got to meet a lot of new and different people.
2. Some thing that I didn't like about this class were that mr haymore sat in the back for no reason and i stayed there for the whole year plus he constantly bugs no offense.
3. I think that some recommendations for improving the class are to try to have more free time and get all of the work out of the way first.
4. Yes and no. Yes because I sometimes do and no well because I sometimes/most of the times don't.
5. I believe that sometimes I can and that other times I am not so Im going to say no but I can ctr when I want to it just takes time and effort and some people are just shy to do what is right.
6. somethings that I did however learn would probably be to code and how to blog by myself I think that this will be of further help to me in the future and I will enjoy practicing it more.
7. mr haymore without a doubt that he is the most persistent teacher I have ever met and to not pull out your phone in his class if you still wanna have it.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pyramid of Success

medical school